Site Network: Personal | My Company | Artist projects | Shop

 

Some ponderings over Marketing world, some comments, and yes... the pyaas for the gyan !
Welcome to the confetti of Marketing World.




I have moved

Dear Patrons,

Finally I have given in to my friends' persistent advice to move my blog to Wordpress. Blogger vs Wordpress debate had been going for too long and I admit that Wordpress surely has many advantages over Blogger. Fortunately I have been able to import all my posts and comments at the new address.

I have moved my Marketing blog to following URL:
http://www.jasginder.com/bizblog

I have brought my technology, marketing and finance blogs under single blog - Business blog. Please update your Blogroll and bookmarks (if any!).

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

posted by Jas @ 12:03 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home